About Us

Monday, October 04, 2010


Picture taken this morning of Elijah playing.
 Last week was busy, but this week will be even busier.  I don't know why activities seem to all fall on the busiest weeks.  We are actually not going to be able to do it all. There are just too many conflicting activities.  Thankfully I was able to reschedule Elijah's Dr's appointment this week.  His original appt. was the same day we have a homeschool field trip.  Then Saturday there are three separate activities taking place in three different directions.  I had to choose which one we go to.  Scott is a wonderful husband.  He knew exactly which of the activities I really wanted to do and just simply said, "We're going there and the rest can wait.  The kids will be okay."  He is right.  The kids though disappointed that they aren't able to do it all are still happy to be able to do the things we have planned.    I would list the whole itinerary but Scott doesn't like everything published beforehand to the world so I'll just tell about it as it happens.  I'll be posting pictures so keep checking back. 
Big smile for mommy.


Elijah is still growing.  He prefers being upright to laying down sometimes.  I took these two pictures this morning while he was playing on the floor.  I think he likes sitting better because he knows he's not being laid down to sleep and it's easier to see what's going on around him.  He is coming closer to crawling, which will probably be his next milestone.    Now to get his older siblings to quit picking him up as much and handing him everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment