About Us

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A New Comment


Four of my children in my Sunday School Class.

I took this picture during Sunday School a few weeks back.  Elijah was actually in the room as well but he wasn't sitting at the table.  Whenever the teacher for Hannah's and Jonathan's class is out they come to my class.

A few blogs back, I mentioned Jonathan making his usual comment during one of Scott's sermons.  His normal comment was "Jesus died on cwoss?"

Last night during our Bible study he made a new comment.  Scott asked if we had any comments, which of course is Jonathan's  cue.  Jonathan spoke up, "Jesus," then after a short pause, ":Jesus lay on the floor?"

Scott quoted the verse "(Matthew 8:20) 'And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.'  So yes, Jesus probably did have to sleep on the floor a few times."

It's interesting what kids come up with.  Although, we were informed by Hannah that a kid is an animal.  So I guess I should have said, "children".

No comments:

Post a Comment