About Us

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Week of Firsts...

This week Elisabeth turned 3 weeks old on Monday. She also had several firsts this week.

Sunday was Father's day and I took these two pictures of Scott holding her.



Tuesday, I went potty seat shopping with Elijah while Scott stayed home with the kids. That was the longest Elisabeth has gone without me around. I knew she was in good hands. She slept the whole time we were gone and woke up right as we pulled into the driveway.


Today she had her first real bath. I bathed her in the kitchen and we took some pictures. She seemed to enjoy her bath. She didn't cry at all and even smiled a time or two.


I laid a blanket on the kitchen table where I dried her off and put lotion on her. Then I dressed her, fed her, and then she was ready for her first outing with Daddy.


Scott took her to his work and showed her off to some of the secretaries and faculty that were there. She was all smiles for the camera. :-) And I got a bit of a break for a nice long shower.

Although, I did have to clean up a very dirty 2 year old when I got done. Potty training is a definite patience builder. Elijah's a very intelligent boy and very articulate so I hope he catches on quickly.

Tomorrow, we will get to visit with my brother and his family who are visiting from France. We will be having a birthday party for Joshua. So I'll be posting pictures of the rest of the kids in a few days.

Keep checking back. These next 2 months are full of activities.

3 comments:

  1. Thank You Stacie for sharing such wonderful and happy moments of your family. It's such a blessing to read the blogs and brings me so much joy. It's wonderful having you as a friend. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I know you have your hands full of preciousness all around you. :-) God bless you and the troop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! We are truly blessed. :-)

    ReplyDelete