About Us

Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Tooth!!!

Elijah eating sweet peas with his first tooth.
Today, I felt Elijah's first tooth as he was chewing on my hand.  I quickly checked his mouth and then showed Scott.  Sure enough his first tooth has come in.  It is just about the same timing as Jonathan's first tooth.  You can check out my post for May 27, 2008 to see what Jonathan looked like back then.

I fed Elijah sweet peas today, which he seemed to enjoy. Towards the end of the jar he started playing with it and sputtering sweet peas at me.  It reminds me of my dad every time I get sweet peas sputtered at me.  My dad always tells the story of my spitting sweet peas at him.  He tells me that one day when he is in the nursing home and I feed him sweet peas that he will spit them at me.  So now whenever I feed my children sweet peas I think of him. 

Well it's been a good weekend now to begin a new week.  We'll be starting a new health class this week in our homeschool day.  I'll post more about how that goes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment