About Us

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Family Pictures


I just got a hold of Scott's phone and was able to get the pictures that he took from it it. This first family picture was taken on Easter Sunday. We had the hardest time getting Elijah to stand still.


We had sibling poses that I shared on my Easter blog. I didn't have this picture to share at that time though. The girls wanted to pose with Elisabeth. I think this is such a sweet picture. It was Hannah's idea to hold my tummy that way. :-)


This was our most recent family picture taken after karate class last Tuesday. Our next karate family picture will have Elisabeth wearing her new little pink gi that was given to us by our karate instructor.

I need to take one more family picture this month. I need a profile shot of me to show how big I am in my last month before the baby is born. Traditionally Scott and the kids stuff pillows or something like that in the front of their shirts to make a silly pregnancy picture. But I'm thinking of coming up with some new tradition since the kids are getting older. Joshua will be 14 this summer and might not be as willing to participate in such silliness. He was rather hesitant 2 years ago before Elijah was born. We may come up with something new this year. That will give me something more to blog about once we finally take that last picture before the baby.

I'm especially looking forward to getting our family picture after our baby is born.

Keep checking back, I hope to continue my goal of blogging at least once a week, even after the baby is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment