About Us

Monday, May 28, 2012

In the Mean Time...

Yes, we're still waiting. I'm beginning to have that "I'm going to be pregnant forever!" feeling. That probably means she'll be coming soon. In the mean time, we are trying to stay busy.

There are still things that Scott has been fixing on our vans. Friday, he changed the oil on the white van. Jonathan and Elijah were very interested in why Daddy was lying on the ground. Elijah said, "Daddy sleeping?"


Scott then invited them to watch him change the oil. I had to take some pictures of our little guys learning from their daddy.


They drained the oil and replaced the oil filter.


Then Elijah got bored and commenced to wondering around the yard playing with one of Scott's ratchets.


Jonathan was taking his job of helping Daddy seriously though. Scott showed him how to pour the oil.


Then Elijah held my hand to protect me from getting hit by the van, while Jonathan helped Scott back the van off the ramps.


Then Elijah and I sat inside the van and watched them check all the fluid levels.

After they finished, I drove the van to vote on the last day of early voting and then went to the store and did a little shopping. While I was out and about, Scott worked on our big van and Jonathan helped him replace some spark plugs.

I enjoyed doing a little last minute shopping. I had a few funny moments. Scott asked me to pick up some castorol for the van. I thought he was saying castor oil. I think I will just let the car have that. I'm not quite that desperate for the baby to come.

Then I went to the grocery department and got two gallons of milk, I arrived at the check out and realized I grabbed two different brands of milk. I decided to just pay the extra dollar not to have to go to the back of the store again.

Finally, I was checking out and the friendly older cashier started telling about her daughter that was a huge 8 lb baby. I just smiled and said, "Wow!" I like letting people enjoy their bragging rights. Just because my babies tend to be big doesn't make other babies small.

Well, it's very late right now but I wanted to publish this before bed. It's been a busy day. I've been having contractions and got sent home from the hospital today. Maybe we will have more happen after I wake up. Hope my next post will be filled with baby pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment