About Us

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Doctor's Appointment

We had to get up early this morning to go to my weekly appointment. The kids did really well getting ready and were excited because we were going in the big van.

I was glad that Scott was able to go with us for my last appointment before my due date. He even fixed the windshield wipers on our van before we left and I took this picture of the kids while he washed his hands.

My appointment went well. I measured one centimeter smaller than last week on my fundel height which my doctor said was probably because the baby has dropped a little. She did say that we don't want to go more than a week past my due date. She has to schedule inductions in advance. If the baby doesn't come on her own, I'm scheduled to be induced on Wednesday, May 30. I am praying that she'll be born before then.

We had our tires replaced this past weekend and today we were able to stop by there on our way home to get the lug nuts tightened. I took this picture of Scott and the kids last Saturday, staring through the window at our van. It reminded me of a nursery window in a hospital. I only had enough batteries on my phone to take one picture. Jonathan and Elijah are hidden behind Joshua and Ruth in this picture.


The countdown has begun for our baby's arrival. Pray with me that she comes swiftly and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment