About Us

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Videos

We took a break for a couple of days this week to visit my parents. Scott will be starting driving a school bus on Monday. It was good for the kids us to take a break as well. I also am able to post a few videos before we leave high speed internet.

Scott took me out to eat today. We have not had a real date in a long time. Sometimes we'll fix up some kind of meal and watch a movie or just talk after the kids are in bed. But while at Grandparents we are able to actually go out to eat. We even spent a little extra money and visited a Texas Musicians Museum while we were at it. It was pretty fun and my husband got into a really good theological discussion with the man that runs the museum. He invited the man to visit my Dad's church as well.

Here are a few videos I took over the summer. This first video is of Scott singing Action Bible Songs with a doll for the kids.

This next video is of Jonathan and Hannah playing the piano together and singing. I'm not sure which Hymn they are playing.

This last one for tonight is of Joshua giving his siblings a ride on a four wheeler.

I guess that will be all the posts I'll try to post tonight. I may try to post a couple more tomorrow. Hope you enjoy these until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment