About Us

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's a Baby!


I know, I know, you were all expecting me to come on here and tell you whether we are having a boy or a girl. Well, we didn't find out this time. I decided to wait until we could be a little more sure and so I didn't even ask. They might could have told us what they thought this time but I think in a few weeks we'll know better. Our new due date is now March 10, 2010.


We went to a Hope Pregnancy Center that gives free pregnancy tests and a free Ultrasound to mothers. I hadn't decided on a doctor so we went there to confirm the pregnancy and they offered a free Ultrasound as well. After our visit yesterday, they gave us a few gifts. They gave me a couple of pictures of the baby and it's heart beat. They also gave us a doll baby that is the size the baby will be at exactly 12 weeks. I'll try to post that picture on Friday, since that will be 12 weeks.


They also gave us a gift package which consisted of a diaper, bottle, pacifier, and samples of shampoo and baby lotion.


When we arrived home we were all sitting together when Hannah asked, "Mom, is the baby wearing a diaper?"
I explained that the baby wasn't wearing one right now, because he/she is in my tummy still.
Then with a look of wonder she asked me, "Where does it go?"
She is picturing our Jonathan's dirty diapers.
Joshua, our oldest, said, "That's a wierd thought."
I won't say how I managed to explain that one, since I'm not even sure how I did it.


It's a lot of fun looking at things from a 4 year old's perspective. :)

2 comments:

  1. That picture confirms it, it is a boy, I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well, now I have it in writing (well, I guess type, since this is electronic). So if you turn out wrong, you can't take it back.
    And I won't let you blame Angie either. :)

    ReplyDelete