About Us

Friday, August 28, 2009

12 Weeks...


Today is baby's 12 week mark and here are a couple of pictures as promised. This first picture is of Hannah and Jonathan covered in baby dolls. The smallest baby wrapped in the sock is the size our baby is at 12 weeks gestation.


The second picture is of Jonathan holding the doll that is the size our baby is today. Even though I realize it is just a doll I couldn't stand to let it look that cold with its arms and legs crossed. Covering all but it's face with a baby sock made me feel better.


That's where we are at right now though. I plan to call a doctor on Monday and make an appointment. I've waited long enough. It's now time to decide on a doctor. The doctor I'm considering will be about 20 to 30 minutes drive give or take for stop lights and road work. That town is the closest town with a hospital to us. I've driven that way and I'm sure that the drive will seem longer in March. I'll try to keep everyone posted on how everything goes along the way. I plan to add a pregnancy ticker to my blog page as well. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment