About Us

Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowy Day


The kids and I have been enjoying our stay with Papa and Nana. We will be going home soon, and I wanted to post their snowman picture.
We bundled them up pretty good this time. My Mom got out all their gloves and hats they had in a box in her room. They were a bit big on the kids but it kept the kids warm.
I'm looking forward to getting home. Scott will be there before us. We're getting a late start. We wanted to get all the kids clothes and shoes dried out before we take off.
We have a busy weekend. We'll be decorating for our "Love Your Neighbor" banquet. We'll also need to start cooking the brisket and side dishes for the dinner. I hope we have a few visitors come.
Now it's time to get packed and take our things out to the car. I'll try to post again soon. I now have batteries in my camera so maybe I'll have more pictures for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment