About Us

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is My Blog, Not Dad's...

Okay, I left my computer open beside my Dad. I had to change Jonathan's diaper. So here is what resulted.

"Blogging, yes, yes, Its so good to be blogging!!!!! I am blogging while changing a diaper!!!! I bet there are a lot of you who could not do that!!!! Did I mention that I am blindfolded also. You see mother's from Texas can do most anything. The picture is of me and my children talking to Scott on Skype. We watched "Calamity Jane" starring "Dorris Day" now my youngest daughter wants to be a cow girl. She watched "Facing the Giants and wanted to be a football player. We are going to watch "Yours Mine and Ours" next in hopes we will have more than a dozen grandchildren, who will play football for the Dallas Cow Girls. "

Hmm... I think I won't leave my blogger signed in while changing a diaper anymore.
Although some of what he said was true. No, I didn't change the diaper blindfolded (I'm not that good.) And for that matter I wasn't blogging while changing a diaper. I was about to.

Hmm... The Calamity Jane part was true. Hannah was inspired. You already heard about the football thing with Hannah from another post so that wasn't anything new.

Let's see, I'm not sure if my Dad was talking about me having a dozen grandchildren or him having a dozen grandchildren. But with 5 kids it won't be hard for me to have a dozen grandkids one day. So who knows I may have some football players in there. Oh, he said that was my grandchildren he was talking about.

And we were talking to Scott in that picture.

Okay, well, now you've heard it all. Not much more to write about, except that you won't have to worry about this duo-authorship anymore. At least as long as I can keep my password secret from my Dad. :) Hope everyone has a Happy New Year! You too, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment