About Us

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

All My Ducks in a Row...


While we are on our trip I took this picture of this family of Ducks. I love how the father and mother duck were together with all their little ducks. They have a few more ducklings than I have but we are trying to catch up.

Yes, we are now expecting a 7th member to our ever growing family. Right now the tentative due date is March 14, 2010. We still need to find a doctor or midwife. We are also going to have to keep our eye out for at least a 7 passenger van. Right now we've been squeezing into our 6 passenger car. My husband told our oldest son that sits between us, "Right now a van would be a luxury, but in March it will be a necessity." :) So I know we'll have a van come March.

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment