About Us

Monday, March 23, 2009

Surprise!


I was right. The kids' big surprise for me was that they cleaned the girls' room. It looked pretty good. Only thing that would have made it better was if they had made their beds. So tomorrow I plan to work with them on it a bit. I'm going to try to help them keep their room nice.
Tomorrow Joshua thinks they should clean his room next. So I'm going to allow them to work on it in the morning. However the afternoon will be for Homeschool lessons. They will be having to double up tomorrow afternoon to make up for the lessons they didn't get done today. But I felt it was worth missing some lessons for their big surprise.
Hannah will be having a birthday soon. I plan on blogging some more before we visit family for her birthday. Keep checking back for more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment