About Us

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Family Baby Shower


We had a great weekend. Since my husband was off on Friday, we were able to leave Thursday evening to visit my family. We spent Thursday night and Friday night at my parents cottage and enjoyed getting to relax and visit with them. Then on Saturday we went to my Grandmother's house for a baby shower for Elisabeth.



We really enjoyed the time with my parents, my sister and her family, my Mema, my Aunt and Uncle, and one of my cousins and her daughters. In the picture with the shower gifts, I'm sitting next to my second cousin.

In the first picture we had all the great-grandchildren present pose with Mema around the picnic table my Dad made.



In this last picture, Elijah was sitting so sweetly in Mema's lap. He was so comfortable that we thought he was going to fall asleep.

On the way home from our visit, we stopped and picked up some beads so that I could embellish one of Hannah's fancy dresses for Easter. It looks extra fancy now.

I also put the girls hair up in rollers. I'll be taking pictures after church. It's very late (or early rather) and I need to get some sleep.

I'll try to post some more pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment