About Us

Thursday, January 27, 2011

For my Mom.

It's been too long since I've blogged last and my dear mom checks my blog every day.  So I'm just going to post a couple of pictures of the kids here.  I have a lot to tell about that we've done this past month and I need to tell about what we plan to do this year.  But that will be in another blog.  I know I'm short changing y'all tonight but this blog is for my Mom. 

This first picture of the kids in between Big Kids and Adult Karate class.  We have an hour to spend waiting for the Adult class and we sometimes go into what the kids and I call the padded room to wait.
This second picture is of the kids all piled in the chair.  They called out, "Hey, Mom come take a picture of us!"  So here it is. 

Well, that is all I'm going to write for now.  I'm going to go spend some quality time with my husband.  I'll write more about the month in my next blog.

I love you, Mom! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Stacie. I love you too and love the pictures. - Mom

    ReplyDelete