About Us

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Catching Up, Again

 It's been a week since I've blogged.  Which means I have a lot of catching up to do.   I've been needing to post this picture of Jonathan with his "pup cakes" he had for his birthday at the beginning of this month. 

One of these days, I will have to make cupcakes that look like pups. 

The last time I blogged I posted pictures of an 18 wheeler accident.  It took two or three days for it to be cleaned up and there is still an orange plastic border around the area.  I have no idea how long they will leave that up.


The same day that happened, I took the kids to the park for our homeschool group's park day.  Elijah liked going down the slide.  He also wanted to eat the slide but I didn't quite let him go that far. 
 Speaking of which, he now has his third tooth.  We're now getting a little break from teething until that fourth tooth starts making it's appearance.  He isn't fussy right now but he sure wants to chew on everything.

This last picture was of Elijah crawling at our church.  He doesn't go very far yet but he will crawl a few steps for something he wants.  He does get a little upset with us expecting him to crawl when we're sitting right there able to hand it to him.  But I'm sure once he realizes  the joys of mobility he'll thank us for it. 
Well...at least maybe he'll think to thank me when he's in his thirties.  (Thanks, Mom, for encouraging me to crawl when I was a baby!  Love, Stacie)


No comments:

Post a Comment