About Us

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

An Accident

 This morning I had a dream that a bomb exploded at our neighbors.  It turned out that the bomb was actually an 18 wheeler that had an accident in front of our home.

Scott was cooking oatmeal this morning when he heard the explosions.  The man that was driving the truck had to climb out through the window.  Scott said he seemed okay but very shaken.  After calling 911 Scott came in to tell me about it then headed for work.

I have no clue how it happened, but it looks pretty bad.  I'm amazed that the church sign wasn't hit.  He may have run off the road and tried to dodge the church sign.  I'm just thankful no one was hurt.

This is why I don't let the kids play in the ditch in front of our yard. 

I'm also thankful that it wasn't my husband driving his school bus full of kids..

No comments:

Post a Comment