About Us

Monday, September 10, 2012

Family Moments

This summer was filled with so many activities with our extended family members.

My brother and his family returned to the states on furlough from France. It was really nice to get to see and visit with them. It made taking family pictures even more meaningful. We never know when we'll have these opportunities again.

We spent a week at my parents house with them. My sister and her family also came and we took a family picture.

We also had a family reunion at my grandmother's house larger family picture with all my aunts, uncles, and most of my cousins on my mother's side of the family. It was great that they planned this reunion right before my brother's family went back to France.


Family seemed to be our theme this summer as we seemed to do everything for and with family all summer long.


We took this picture with Scott's mother when we visited her in Michigan.


This is a picture we took with my paternal grandmother.

This one we took with my maternal grandmother at her home.
We were so blessed this summer with so much family time.

This week I've been missing everyone that we saw this summer. I would love to do it all over again and get even more visiting in.

I realize I hadn't been keeping up with my goal of blogging at least once a week throughout this year. I am going to try to pick back up and start blogging once a week again. I may even get a few extra in to make up for the weeks I missed. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment