About Us

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

It's been too long
since I've blogged,  my procrastination in blogging can now change. :-)  My dear husband has given me a tablet for Christmas!

This picture was taken by me playing around with the camera feature on my new tablet. Elijah was helping me out. And this tablet has bluetooth so I will have it easy getting pictures off my phone. :-) Can you tell that I'm excited?

We are enjoying our visit with my parents. My sister and her husband brought their 3 month old daughter with them. I tried to get her first word to be "aunt", but was only able to get a smile and a few sweet coos from her.

We decided to go ahead and open our Christmas presents this morning so that the kids could have a little more time to play with their toys. Tonight my parents church had a really nice Christmas eve candlelight service. We sang Christmas songs and listened to Bible readings. During the singing, Elijah wanted to sing right along with everyone else. However he did not know all the songs so he picked out the words that he recognized and sang them over and over.

One of the songs he sang as loud as he could, "Baby star! Baby star!"

He did that with some of the other songs as well. He was really cute.

Since Scott and I stayed up late last night wrapping, we don't have anything more to wrap.

We have Sunday School and preaching tomorrow morning. Since I was up so late last night, and was awakened so early this morning,  I really need to go to bed.

This will definitely be a handy tool. I know I'll be able to blog a lot more often with my new tablet.  I'll show more pictures and tell more about our Christmas tomorrow.

"Every good and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the father of lights, with whom is no variableness neither shadow of turning."
  James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment