About Us

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Tomato vs. Ice Cream

I gave our youngest son Elijah a plate with ice cream on it this evening.  All of our other kids were happily enjoying their ice cream but Elijah did not like the coldness.  He immdediately started hollering like the ice cream had bit him or something.  I tried to wipe his hand and give him some in a spoon but he had already decided that he did not like ice cream.  I knew he loved tomatoes so in order to make him feel better, I asked him if he wanted a tomato instead.  Well, he calmed down and enjoyed his tomato.  Of course the rest of us were finding this hilarious.  So I had to take a video of it. 
Every time I offered him a bite of ice cream he got upset and hollered.  But as soon as I gave him a choice between the ice cream and a tomato he immediately grabbed the tomato and quickly devoured it.


 
Out of all five of our children Elijah is still a unique individual with his own personality.  None of our other children ever turned their noses up to Ice Cream.   Isn't it wonderful how the Lord blesses us with so much diversity? 

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. (Psalms 139:14)

2 comments:

  1. ROTF! Stacey, WOW. Elijah is amazing and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute. He probably made the right choice as far as nutritional value is concerned.

    ReplyDelete