About Us

Saturday, August 28, 2010

1,000 Strikes

"I feel like I've done a thousand strikes today," is the phrase Scott and I keep repeating.  The strike-a-thon went very well today.  We had this picture taken of our family right after the class was over.  Later we may get some good pictures of our class performing the 1,000 strikes.

Jonathan is not in old enough yet to be in the class but we let him wear his gi and I told him that he could participate today if he wanted to.  I think he mostly played  in the back of the room.

A mom of one of the kids participating watched Elijah for us so we worked on the strikes.  She is one of those wonderful fearless moms that can comfort a fussy baby. 

Speakimg of a fussy baby...  I better get him ready for bed.  I'll try to post more tomorrow.  Wow, my arms are soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment