About Us

Monday, July 24, 2006

My husband has always said I should have an article or column entitled "Thoughts from Stacie" and when I saw some of our friends with Blog spots I thought, "I can do that."
So here I am!

Most of the Blogs I have seen are by preachers. I find these very interesting, but thought that someone might like to see what goes on in the mind of a Preacher's wife. Now, this is not to say all preachers' wives think the way I do.

One thing you will not find on my posts is any super Personal Information. This is to simply protect myself and my family. You will not believe the number of men out there that think a woman is available even when she tells them that she is HAPPILY MARRIED.
So if I seem a little paranoid, please understand that in ten years of life as a Preacher's wife, I have found that I should trust the wisdom God has given me and be cautious.

So thank you for reading my post. As we go along you will learn a little bit about myself, my family, and our God which keeps us together. So keep praying for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment